- Provide 1:1 support to PRE K and School age children with health or behavioral conditions in a classroom setting.
- Monitoring student(s) health and emotional needs.
- Work closely with school staff including school nurse.
- Encourage student with academics and productivity in a structured learning environment.
- Ensure student safety during school hours.
- Requirements for the Paraprofessional
- Personal or professional experience working with children that have: asthma, diabetes, seizures, food allergies (epi-pen), autism, or ADHD.
- Home Health Aide, Direct Care worker, or Teachers Assistant certifications a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience working as a Health Aide, Paraprofessional, Teacher Assistant/Aide, Medical Assistant, Certified Nurse Assistant, Direct Care Worker and Home Health Aide a PLUS. Apply today for immediate consideration.
Company Description At Go Forward Services:
We match consultants with rewarding careers where they can fully utilize their specialized talent to not only thrive but to also advance their skills. Every match we make is based on our working principles that guide our team, allowing us to deliver results for both client and consultant time after time.